If you’re looking for a way to dramatically increase your chances of selling your business for the best possible price, it’s time to work with The Valley Business Broker.
Steve Barnett of The Valley Business Broker is exceptionally qualified, with all the tools and expertise you need to get the most money out of your business.
Speak with Steve today to get the ball rolling on selling your business for the price you deserve.
Why You Should Work with A Business Broker
Selling your business is no small feat. After all the blood, sweat, and tears you’ve put into building it, you deserve to secure a reasonable price for your business in a short amount of time.
Whether you’re looking to spend more time with family, or even pursue other business ventures, selling your business can help you pursue your goals.
The sad truth is that most business owners don’t have much luck getting their businesses sold without help.
Luckily, business broker Steve Barnett is here to help. His extensive knowledge in the business sales industry is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to his qualifications.
In addition to his brokerage license, Steve has first-hand experience as Chief Financial Officer in Manufacturing, Accounting and Finance divisions. That means that when you work with him, you’re working with someone who has a deep understanding of the financials behind the deal. In other words, you can trust Steve to get you the highest price possible for your business.
Steve also holds his CPA and a Master’s Degree in Business Management from Pepperdine University. Since this level of education is so rare among business brokers, there’s no doubt who you should turn to when you’re looking for an expert – Steve has proven experience to back up his expert status.
Canoga Park Business Broker – Steve Barnett
If you’re looking for a business broker with the numbers to back up their claims, look no further. Over 80% of the businesses that Steve works with end up selling for a reasonable price. Compared to an average rate of 20% for DIY business sales, it’s no secret that The Valley Business Broker completely changes the game.
Wondering how Steve is so successful? The answer is simple: he has tried-and-true methods that work every time.
Here’s a quick rundown of the process you can expect to go through with Steve by your side:
- Using market numbers and financial data from your business, Steve will help you create a fair and realistic business valuation. If your finances need some work before you can get top dollar, Steve hands out actionable advice to help you get your biz where it needs to be before going to the market.
- Based on the business valuation and industry details, you’ll work with Steve to agree on a listing price.
- Next, it’s time to sign on exclusively with Steve. So that you can take advantage of the full repertoire of services he offers, you’ll sign your representation agreement and get the ball rolling on the sale.
- Steve will create a high-quality, well-researched marketing package for you based on his expertise and current trends. This will be used to entice interested parties to pick your business over the competition.
- As the potential buyers roll in, Steve screens them to ensure the most time and energy is focused on buyers with the largest potential for closing the deal.
- Buyers who wish to move forward on the business can work directly with Steve to create a fair and reasonable offer.
- Steve will then present the offer to you and then work with both you and the buyer to ensure you’re able to get the highest price possible for your business.
- Following offer acceptance, Steve will act as the quarterback throughout the closing process, working with your trusted advisors and those of the buyer. If needed, he will be happy to refer you to his vetted team of attorneys, accountants, and escrow officers for a smooth experience. He’ll also help you navigate the due diligence process to prevent any hiccups along the way.
- Landlords and leases involved? No problem! Steve steps up to help form agreements regarding these matters, too.
Overall, you can expect high levels of professionalism throughout the entire process. With Steve, you will receive expert support every step of the way. Open communication, easy accessibility, and unlimited support are just a few amazing things that Steve values.
Connect with Steve Barnett and create your exit plan today – the sooner we can get you paid, the better!
What The Valley Business Broker Can Do for You in Canoga Park, California
Selling your business can be a daunting task.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, or you’re not sure where to turn, The Valley Business Broker can help ease the sale of your business, whether it is in Canoga Park or anywhere throughout Southern California.
Teaming up with a business broker like Steve can help you get top dollar for your business while minimizing stress along the way, giving you more time to enjoy life.
Frequently Asked Questions – Business Brokers in Canoga Park:
A) Selling your business solo is certainly an option, but it’s not always the right one. Getting top dollar for your business is a more complicated process than you think. Working alongside a business broker gives you access to the expertise you need to seal the deal for the most money possible.
A) The best way to decide on a dollar amount to sell your business for is to create a business valuation to work from. This process can be quite complex, and it’s best to leave it up to the professionals. Working with Steve Barnett as your Canoga Park business broker will help ensure you receive top dollar for your business, making the process easier and more effortless for you from start to finish.
A) A college degree is not required to obtain a business broker license. That’s what makes Steve Barnett stand out from the crowd – he not only has a proven track record of success; as a former CFO and holder of a CPA certification and an MBA in Business Administration, he also has specific job history and extensive education to back it up.
There’s no better time than now to sell your business and make more time for the things you love. Talk with Steve today to make the first step toward the future you’ve worked so hard to enjoy.