Los Angeles Business Broker

If you’re considering selling your Los Angeles business, you might have discovered that the process is more difficult than you imagined. Successfully selling a business in today’s market can be tough, but not impossible.

The best way to tip the scales in your favor is by working with an industry expert that knows what it takes to get businesses sold. The Valley Business Broker Steve Barnett has sold millions of dollars in businesses for people just like you. Set up your free consultation today!

Los Angeles Business Broker Steve Barnett

The Valley Business Broker – Steve Barnett 

Did you know that the chance to sell your business without a Los Angeles business broker is only around 20%? It’s true! Luckily, The Valley Business Broker has a recipe for success that can help you increase your chances of selling to 80% to 90%. 

There’s no doubt that trusting someone to sell your business can be a tough job. That’s why it’s important to fully vet the individual you work with before signing anything.

After all, it’s shockingly easy to become a business broker; all one needs is a real estate person’s license to start selling businesses. That’s right – no previous experience or expertise in business is required.

Working with a Los Angeles business broker who has a proven record of success, the stats to back it up, and industry-related experience is the best way to protect yourself from being taken advantage of.

Steve Barnett of The Valley Business Broker worked as a CFO, Controller, and VP of Finance before entering the business brokerage field. This relevant experience arms him with the knowledge needed to sell your business fast.

Steve also has multiple degrees and certifications that make him a great business broker. He earned his MBA in Business Management from Pepperdine University and holds a CPA certification. And as a Certified Business Broker, he has a unique ability to understand the behind-the-scenes aspects of business and how that translates to its monetary value.

The bottom line is simple: The Valley Business Broker can use his business-related experience to help you formulate a selling price for your business that’s high enough to reflect the hard work you put in. He can also help you balance the cost to avoid scaring off potential buyers with an exorbitant price tag.

Remember: pricing your business fairly is a huge part of attracting the right buyers who are ready to pay you for your biz.

If you’re ready to get the ball rolling, don’t wait another second. Call The Valley Business Broker today at 818-625-2713 to set up your free consultation.

View of Downtown Los Angeles in California from mountains during sunset.

How to Sell a Business in Los Angeles Fast

A huge part of determining whether a Los Angeles business broker is right for you is understanding the process. The Valley Business Broker has a proven-successful step-by-step process that helps you get the highest return from your biz. 

Here’s an in-depth look at what you can expect when you work with Steve:

Step One: Business Valuation & Listing Price

During your first meeting with Steve, you’ll provide all the operational and financial information about your business. Then, you’ll work together to decide on a fair business valuation that will fund the next steps in your life. Whether you’re ready to move on to a new entrepreneurial venture or relax and enjoy retirement, The Valley Business Broker can help make those dreams a reality.

You won’t pay a penny unless you’re 100% satisfied with the results of the first meeting. When you’re ready to move forward, you’ll sign representation paperwork and Steve will get started getting your business sold.

Step Two: Marketing

Creating the right marketing materials is a vital part of the business sales process. Shining a positive light on the business and financial operations is a great way to attract buyers who are ready to close the deal. Steve will put together a professional presentation that highlights your business strength while providing the right information to convert interested parties to buyers. 

Once the marketing materials are perfected, The Valley Business Broker uses his industry knowledge and connections to get them in front of the right people.

Step Three: Screen Prospective Buyers

The harsh reality of selling businesses these days is that not all seemingly interested parties are ready to commit to buying your business. Luckily, The Valley Business Broker has a streamlined process he uses to screen prospective buyers. That means you won’t need to waste time entertaining conversations with parties who aren’t likely to buy.

Step Four: Negotiate Offer

When it’s time to get the best price possible for your biz, Steve stays by your side. His empathetic nature means that he understands what it’s like to be in your shoes. He will walk you through the entire negotiation process and won’t settle for a dime less than you deserve for your business.

Step Five: Wrap Up

The best part about working with The Valley Business Broker is that you’ll never be alone. Once an offer is accepted, Steve works with vetted accountants, lawyers, and escrow personnel to make your deal official. If there are landlords or leases involved, he’ll also work closely with them to ensure your experience is stress-free and easy.

Los Angeles Business Broker Frequently Asked Questions

Q) Why should I work with The Valley Business Broker?

A) When you work with The Valley Business Broker Steve Barnett, you can rest easy knowing that you will receive the highest amount of money for your business in Los Angeles with the least amount of work on your part. Steve’s industry knowledge, extensive education, and empathetic nature will ensure the process is both effective and transparent.

Q) How much does it cost to work with The Valley Business Broker?

A) The best part about working with Steve Barnett is that he doesn’t get paid until you do. When your business successfully sells, Steve takes a percentage of the selling price as a commission. Paid valuations are also available, but 50%-100% of this fee is usually refunded upon the successful sale of your biz.

Working with The Valley Business Broker to sell your Los Angeles business is the most streamlined way to get your business sold for the highest price. Get in touch with Steve today to start the process.